Sep 15, 2011

How to Claim your Technorati Token

I send my sites on the popular social networking sites like Facebook Twitter Delicious Digg and many more are entered in a row for each platform and send your site with ease, but when I tried to send my site I received a Technorati The error code was attacked I was certainly how to solve some of the guys are also looking for a solution on how to apply for Technorati blog here is a simple solution that you need to do a few simple steps.

Step 1

Create a new account to post the information on your site or blog.

Step 2


Copy the code symbol of your e-mail "sent technorati."

Step 3

Create a new message and put your token code technorati inside the post. You can write the same post I wrote.

Cool blog will tell the following steps.

After a successful lawsuit will send you an email like this

"Thank you for submitting your blog for Technorati. We were able to crawl your blog and found the opcode, and the appeal is now pending again."

My Technorati Claim Token: 6BMS6KHESYXG

2 comments:

  1. Wow..... You have a great articles. And dont forget to give your comment at my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. visit me n blogwalking :) mari kita budayakan berkomentar ria di blog :)komentar balik ya gan

    ReplyDelete